A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information on browsing habits of users or of their equipment and, depending on the information contained and the way the equipment is used, these cookies can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies in the hard disk only during the present session using a minimum memory space without damaging the computer. Cookies contain no specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk when finishing the browsing session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard, and independently of them, allow or block temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your explicit consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- eurofrits.com will not link the memorised data to your personal data in the cookies.
What types of cookies are used in this webpage?
Technical or necessary cookies
- _leyCookie: Owned cookie. It allows us to check that the cookies policy has been accepted. Term: 1 day.
- wp-wpml_current_language: Owned cookie. It stores information about the language settings of your browser. Term: 3 months.
- _ga: Third-party cookie. It differentiates users. Term: 2 years.
- _gid: Third-party cookie. It differentiates users. Term: 1 day.
- _gat_gtag_UA_28325962_1: Third-party cookie. It limits the percentage of requests. Term: 1 minute.
- _gat_gtag_UA_71503942_1: Third-party cookie. It limits the percentage of requests. Term: 1 minute.
- IDE: Third-party cookie. Used by Google DoubleClick to track and inform about the actions of the user inside the website after watching or clicking on one of the advertisements of the announcer. Its purposes are measuring the efficiency of an advertisement and showing specific advertisements for the user. Term: 13 months.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Third-party cookie. It tracks the embedded videos in the web which have been visited. Term: 6 months.
- YSC: Third-party cookie. It measures the videos that have been played by the user and tracks the “Like” and “Share video” events. Term: until the session is finished.
You can obtain information about the transfer to third countries performed by the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy and their corresponding policies (see the links in the “Third party cookies” section.)
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through the setting options of the browser installed in it.
- Firefox, here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome, here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari, here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera, here: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy/cookies
- IOS: Settings – Select Safari – Block Cookies.
- Android: Open the application in the browser – Click on “Menu” – Select “Settings” – “Privacy and security” – Check or uncheck “Accept Cookies”.
- Complement to disable Cookies for Google Analytics browsers: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you have any doubt about this cookies policy, you may contact eurofrits.com through firstname.lastname@example.org