A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information on browsing habits of users or of their equipment and, depending on the information contained and the way the equipment is used, these cookies can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies in the hard disk only during the present session using a minimum memory space without damaging the computer. Cookies contain no specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk when finishing the browsing session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard, and independently of them, allow or block temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your explicit consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- eurofrits.com will not link the memorised data to your personal data in the cookies.
What type of cookies are used in this web page?
- _gid: Used to distinguish between users. Duration: 1 day.
- icl_current_language: Saves information on the language the user’s browser is set. Duration: 1 day.
Third-party cookies: eurofrits.com web may use third-party services that, on behalf of eurofrits.com, collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the web site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the web site and other Internet services.
Particularly, this web site uses Google Analytics, a web analytical service provided by Google, Inc. with business address at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 (United States of America). For the provision of these services, cookies collecting information, the user’s IP included, that will be transferred, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out in Google.com web, are used. Including the possible transfer of such information to third parties due to legal requirements or when those third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by setting the browser options installed:
- Firefoxfrom here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chromefrom here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorerfrom here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safarifrom here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- Operafrom here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- IOS: Setting – Select Safari – Privacy and Security – Block Cookies.
- Android: Start the browser application–Click the menu button– Select the Setting option– Content Settings – Select or Deselect Accept cookies.
- Windows Phone 8: Go to settings – Applications – Select Internet Explorer – Advanced settings – Accept all, block some or block all.
If you have questions about this cookies policy, please contact eurofrits.com at firstname.lastname@example.org