Barbecue chicken wings
Cooked and marinated spiced chicken wings.
Cooking instructions: FRYER
- Do not defrost the product before cooking. Take 6 units out of the packaging and deep fry in hot oil (180ºC) for 5-6 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Remove the product, drain and leave to stand for 3 minutes before serving.
Cooking instructions: OVEN
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 240ºC (fan assisted oven).
- Do not defrost the product. Take 6 units out of the packaging, place them on the oven tray and bake for 7 minutes each side until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the product and leave to stand for 3 minutes before serving.